Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4

Last night I went out to eat at a nice restaurant. I got a salmon dinner because there were not any meals that would be truly Sattvic. The only other option was to get a pasta dish with heavy cream and ask for no ham, which came in it. I do enjoy eating out, so I could see how being 100% disciplined with this diet could be very hard, but also very rewarding. I think ultimately, making food choices means being aware of the effects a food may have on your physical and mental body, as well as it's environmental impact. Then, making the right decision for you.

I had a completely Sattvic diet today and feel clear, healthy, and happy about my choices. My meditation yesterday and today had gone very well, and I'd like to think that partially has to do with my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment